Parents, I’m here to introduce you to NeilMed Naspira Nasal Oral Aspirator just in time for the flu season. NeilMed Naspira is a versatile oral silicone aspirator that has a unique 2 way system for us to use.
1. Nasal-bulb aspirator, which is the regular aspirator they give in the hospital .
2. Nasal Oral Aspirator suction device -is a new and improved way to clear your child’s nose. Where parents can use suctioning force by creating pressure from the mouth.
I knew this product was going to work on my sick niece. So I headed over to my sister’s house were I found her trying to relieve her daughters stuffy nose , with no success . WoW is all I can say. The suction power you are able to get when you use it as an oral aspirator is amazing (remember to use it like you were sucking from a straw) My niece didn’t get as fussy as I thought she would get while I was using the Naspira nasal oral aspirator. I saw all the mucus come out each time I used it. She felt relieved in less than 10 minutes and fell fast asleep.My sister loved it and we found it to be easy to use, whether you are a parent, grandparent, caretaker or as a great baby shower gift. This is a must for your child to breath better and find relief so he can sleep better.
Here are some of the reasons I find NeilMed Naspira Nasal Oral Aspirator to be a great leading product.
****As a parent with all these findings of mold on other nontransparent aspirators. I thank NeilMed for resolving that issue for us all***
2. It’s made with a high grade silicone.
3. It comes with 7 filters you can replace. These filters prevent mucus traveling up the tube into the users mouth.
4. Made without BPA, Phthalates and latex.
5. All the parts can be pulled apart for better cleaning in boiling water,microwave or dishwasher.
6. Comes with a nice netted carrying bag(so glad because this helps when traveling or putting it in the diaper bag)
7. Very easy to use and get your child relief from mucus
8. It’s available in many stores like
- Babies “R ” Us
- Toys ” R ” Us
9. I really like that the tip of the NeilMed Naspira Aspirator, because it is smaller than most aspirators in the market. This is important to me as a parent because I feel NeilMed has made it possible to fit all little nostrils .
10. They offer lifetime warranty once you have registered it.
here are the links so you can learn more
I received this product for free from the sponsor of Moms Meet program (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.